Sunday, August 12, 2007

The project has begun

Today Sean and I went up to Tilton to begin working on the Airstream. We needed to jack and crib the trailer so that we could remove the tires, drums, brakes and backing plates from the axles. In order for me to be able to tow the camper...well...anywhere at all, it needs new or rebuilt running gear. Unfortunately, the axles may not be up to spec, so I may have to purchase new ones. I will find out all of these answer this upcoming week. After I finish the running
gear issue, then I attack the marking and directional lights. Hopefully this will all be done in the few weeks.

Here are some pictures of our Sunday adventure.














My tow vehicle ;) The Airstream and the Truck are beginning to get along...

1 comment:

jayo said...

it looks OK, nothing to write home about (pun intended!)